Alberta Lung has been at the forefront of improving lung health in Alberta for decades. Through our commitment to continuous improvement, we are advancing our work to serve you better.
We have a new look and logo as part of the ongoing evolution of our brand. This new look reflects the province we live in, the work we do, and it symbolizes our future. It also brings new opportunities to strengthen our work to steadily improve lung health, one breath at a time.
Alberta Lung Association is a Canadian registered charity (Registration #13031 8041 RR0001) operating as Alberta Lung. Alberta Lung is governed by board of volunteers elected by the general membership.
- Healthy Lungs for Everyone.
- Saving Lungs to Save Lives.
- We lead in respiratory health, connecting, advocating, and engaging community members to support better lung health for all.
- We are responsive and quickly adapt to internal and external influences.
- We value integrity, transparency, and fiscal responsibility.
- We treat every relationship with compassion, respect, and dignity.
- We strive for equity, diversity, and inclusion.