Want to help those Albertans living with lung disease? Become a Volunteer!
LEND US YOUR LUNGS (AND HANDS). Together, it seems our remarkable volunteers rarely take a breather and are making their commitment felt. From cheering on our event participants, joining a committee, to volunteering in our office, there are endless ways to get involved. Whether it’s minutes or months, hours or days, the time you give really does matter to helping all Albertans breathe.
As an Alberta Lung volunteer, you can
- make a meaningful difference in keeping Albertans breathing
- meet new people and make new friends
- have new experiences with family or friends
- challenge yourself
- develop professional networks
- gain experience in a variety of roles
- explore different career and job opportunities
- get training and develop new skills
- meet like-minded volunteers and become part of the Alberta Lung family
Complete the following application so we can learn more about you and match you with the best opportunity.